Puppy teething doesn't surprise most new dog owners, although just how much puppies use their teeth may. Canine babies must explore their world mostly with their mouths. It's how they discover all about their environment and new things.
* Split deer antler chew
* 100% PURE dog treat made from naturally shed deer antler
* Great for puppies because they just aren't up to the challenge of working to get to the center of the antler
* Cut in half lengthwise so that the soft marrow center is exposed
* All the edges are sanded smooth
* Made from the middle of the antler where the hardness is medium and most appropriate for puppies' chewing needs
Waiver of Liability & Medical Need: Dog & Pooch believes in providing the highest standard of care but understands accidents do happen. In the rare case of an emergency or health concern, Dog & Pooch parents will be contacted. Aid and nonprescription treatments will be administered as needed. If veterinarian attention is deemed necessary, your pet will be taken to your veterinarian of record; or, to a 24-hour, veterinary emergency hospital if your vet is not available. With admittance, pet owners accept responsibility for any expenses resulting from such outside treatment, as needed in the event of accidental injury, illness, or symptoms, arising during or after your pet’s stay with us. Despite D&P’s commitment to the highest standard of pet care and supervision and to facility design and cleanliness, accidental injury and illness may occur. Pet owners are solely responsible and liable for any and all actions of their pet during the stay at Dog & Pooch, including, and not limited to, injury to another pet, a D&P staff member, or a member of the public.