Bayer Resultix Spray on Tick Solution for Dogs and Cats
Bayer Resultix Tick Spray is a convenient, easy-to-use topical spray that helps remove and kill attached and crawling ticks on your dog or cat. Once Resultix is sprayed directly on the tick, it works quickly in dissolving the tick's outer shell, and killing the tick. Resultix is a tick solution free of conventional pesticides and can be used as often as needed.
Resultix Tick Spray dissolves the outer wax covering the hard shell of the tick and within 3 hours the tick will die. Any attached or crawling ticks with either fall off your pet, or be immobile when you remove it from your pet's skin.
• Holding the bottle upright, direct the spray at the tick and spray until the tick is covered (usually 2 sprays)
• The tick will die within 3 hours and either fall off your pet, or be immobile when removed.
• If the tick falls off indoors within 3 hours of application, carefully pick up and dispose of tick using gloves or tweezers. After 3 hours if the tick has not fallen off, remove carefully with gloves or tweezers and dispose of tick.
• Dispose of ticks by placing in a sealable plastic bag, sealing the bag, and placing the bag in an outdoor garbage can,
• Wash hands thoroughly if you accidentally came in contact with ticks.
Waiver of Liability & Medical Need: Dog & Pooch believes in providing the highest standard of care but understands accidents do happen. In the rare case of an emergency or health concern, Dog & Pooch parents will be contacted. Aid and nonprescription treatments will be administered as needed. If veterinarian attention is deemed necessary, your pet will be taken to your veterinarian of record; or, to a 24-hour, veterinary emergency hospital if your vet is not available. With admittance, pet owners accept responsibility for any expenses resulting from such outside treatment, as needed in the event of accidental injury, illness, or symptoms, arising during or after your pet’s stay with us. Despite D&P’s commitment to the highest standard of pet care and supervision and to facility design and cleanliness, accidental injury and illness may occur. Pet owners are solely responsible and liable for any and all actions of their pet during the stay at Dog & Pooch, including, and not limited to, injury to another pet, a D&P staff member, or a member of the public.